Welcome to Facond (Form/Action/Condition) documentation!¶
Run the demo which uses Django server side:
pip install --user facond[demo] ~/.local/bin/facond runserver
- **Documentation** graciously hosted by RTFD
- Mailing list graciously hosted by Google
- For Security issues, please contact email@example.com
- Git graciously hosted by GitHub,
- Package graciously hosted by PyPi,
- Continuous integration graciously hosted by CircleCI
- **Online paid support** provided via HackHands,
It is released with the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License, but a commercial license can be made available, please get in touch with the author by email (see setup.py) if you are interrested.
Commercial license the money goes to YourLabs hacker club, a non-profit foundation to promote the role of hackers in the process of making our society more fair and free, while using their skills to develop local economy and give internet back to the people.
That being said, sponsors are: BetaGouv, Hitachi and YourLabs Business Service.
With lots of passion and love.